Anthony Scaramucci's SkyBridge Capital is launching an NFT platform
- Anthony Scaramucci's
SkyBridge Capitalis launching an NFT platform.
- Flatter will specialize in art, collectibles, and experiences.
- The first offerings include rare whiskey and tickets to Scaramucci's SALT conference.
- Sign up here for our daily newsletter, 10 Things Before the Opening Bell.
SkyBridge Capital, the hedge fund led by former Trump White House communications director
The company - called Flatter - will specialize in art and collectibles, as well as experiences. Among its first auctions will be a lot of 140 bottles of rare whiskey decorated with a portrait of Scaramucci's face designed by French digital artist 8th Project. The first batch of bottles will open at one ETH, or roughly $3,200.
The second offering will be five tickets to the SALT Conference, the famous hedge fund networking event founded by Scaramucci. Tickets will give lifetime access to all future SALT events, in addition to VIP access and a face-to-face meeting with Scaramucci. Flatter will begin offering sports memorabilia later this month.
SkyBridge is getting in on the latest wave of interest in digital collectibles. The past few weeks have seen celebrities from NBA superstar Steph Curry to corporate giants like Visa get in on the hype. In August alone, NFT marketplace OpenSea saw $2 billion worth of transaction volume.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Indian Employees
- Data Science Job
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- OLA electric scooter
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons