China's crackdown on crypto intensified over the weekend after it blocked the accounts of several bitcoin influencers, report says
- The accounts of several
cryptoinfluencers on Chinese social media platform Weibo were shut down at the weekend.
- The influencers' accounts apparently violated guidelines and laws, reports said.
Chinahas been cracking down on crypto over financial crime and sustainability concerns.
The accounts of at least twelve crypto influencers on the Chinese social media platform Weibo were shut down over the weekend, over violations of guidelines and regulations and laws amid China's
View all Offers
- 17% OFF
Mi Smart Band 5 – India’s No. 1 Fitness Band, 1.1-inch AMOLED Color Display, Magnetic Charging, 2 Weeks Battery Life, Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI), Women’s Health Tracking₹ 2499₹ 2999Buy On
- 75% OFF
OFIXO Multi-Purpose Laptop Table/Study Table/Bed Table/Foldable and Portable Wooden/Writing Desk (Wooden)₹ 492₹ 1999Buy On
- 66% OFF
Samsung EVO Plus 64GB microSDXC UHS-I 100MB/s Full HD & 4K UHD Memory Card with Adapter (MB-MC64HA)₹ 649₹ 1899Buy On
- 62% OFF
Boya BYM1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone with 20ft Audio Cable (Black)₹ 750₹ 1995Buy On
- 51% OFF
Lenovo 300 Wired Plug & Play USB Mouse, High Resolution 1600 DPI Optical Sensor, 3-Button Design with clickable Scroll Wheel, Ambidextrous, Ergonomic Mouse for Comfortable All-Day Grip (GX30M39704)₹ 249₹ 506Buy On
China has been cracking down on bitcoin and other
The environmental impact and concerns over the use of fossil fuel energy in the
- Mortgage startup Easy has raised $15 million to provide quick home loans in a matter of days
- Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO makes strong listing on exchanges with 100% premium, shares open at ₹2,111
- Cognizant guidance gets peer stocks like HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra buzzing
- Here’s how brands can avoid making our athletes’ win at Tokyo Olympics all about themselves
- Tokyo Olympics: India beat Argentina 3-1 to enter the quarters in men's hockey