Coinbase stumbles to its lowest price since going public as the crypto market sells off
Coinbaseshares on Monday hit their lowest level since making their public trading debut in April.
- The stock fell as much as 8% on Monday as a sell-off in bitcoin led to weakness across assorted
Risk aversion appeared to hit the
Coinbase shares fell as much as 8%, to $238.25, marking the first time they had dropped below the reference price of $250 set before the stock's public-market debut in April. Actual trading opened at $381 on April 14.
Coinbase's stock has largely pulled back since they surged to $429.54 in their first day of trading. Their arrival marked the first cryptocurrency exchange to go public. Bitcoin was also in the spotlight on that day as it hit a record above $64,000.
But bitcoin on Monday sank below $43,000 after Tesla CEO
The value of the global cryptocurrency market lost as much as 23% over the past five days since reaching its most recent market-cap high of $2.56 trillion.
Coinbase last week reported first-quarter adjusted earnings of $3.05 per on revenue of $1.8 billion that met expectations. Coinbase did say it planned to start offering dogecoin for trading in six to eight weeks.
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- A half-mile installation just took 20,000 pounds of plastic out of the Pacific - proof that ocean garbage can be cleaned
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Advantage Club Hiring
- Best Indian Companies
- Dussehra Messages
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- Nykaa IPO
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons