CoinSwitch launches $10 million Web 3 Discovery Fund to invest in early-stage Indian startups
- The Web3 Discovery Fund will invest in early-stage startups building blockchain solutions for the Indian Web3 landscape.
- The $10 million web 3 fund will also provide technical support to early stage Indian web 3 startups.
- Web3 development and innovation in
Indiawitnessed investments worth over $500 million in 2021 alone.
Despite the ongoing crypto winter, there has been a steady influx of capital for Indian web 3 startups. Web3 development and innovation in India witnessed investments worth $500 million+ in 2021.
Coinswitch’s Web3 Discovery Fund, with an initial corpus of $10 million, will provide single-window access to investor partners
CoinSwitch Web3 Discovery Fund’s startups can apply for AWS Activate Portfolio and receive AWS credits, technical support, training, and resources.
The early-stage portfolio startups will also be able access CoinSwitch's in-house capabilities, ecosystem network, and its 18 million-strong user base.
“The venture program is a result of our firm belief that India will be the launchpad for population-scale Web3 projects. To realise this vision of #MadeinIndia Web3, we have to identify and enable entrepreneurs and early-stage startups leveraging the potential of Crypto to solve real-world problems unique to India," said Ashish
Coinswitch was founded in 2017 by Singhal, Govind Soni and
Popular on BI
- Beyond Artistry: Da Vinci's infamous 'Rule of Trees' faces new round of scientific scrutiny after 500 years
- Sunflower Seeds: A nutrient-packed powerhouse for health and flavor
- BMW iX1 electric SUV with 440 Km range comes to India – checkout performance and features
- Famous Indian personalities who passed away due to heart diseases in recent times
- India's balance of payments shows improvement in Q1 FY24