Crypto job listings are exploding, with one popular board seeing 1,500% growth in paid postings in a year
Cryptojob postings are multiplying by the day as firms get in on the fast-growing sector, according to Bloomberg.
- One crypto-focused job board has seen its paid listings category explode nearly 1,500% in the last year.
- The huge growth in employment opportunities has come in a year where crypto's total market cap pierced $2 trillion.
Crypto job postings are multiplying by the day as firms old and new look to get in on the fast-growing sector, according to a new Bloomberg report.
One crypto-focused job board, CryptocurrencyJobs.co, has seen its paid listings category explode nearly 1,500% in the last year, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
Non-crypto boards are seeing the same sort of parabolic growth. Paid US posts on LinkedIn surged 600% year-on-year in August and 400% compared to 2019. Likewise, searches for crypto
"Everyone is hiring right now across roles," CryptocurrencyJobs.co founder Daniel Adler told Bloomberg. "It's the strongest I've seen since launching Cryptocurrency Jobs in 2017."
Companies that have advertised on Adler's site include crypto-natives like Coinbase as well as staid, older players like Accenture and JPMorgan Chase. Many of these job opportunities are within the decentralized finance realm, he added.
The huge growth in employment opportunities has come in a year where crypto's total market cap pierced $2 trillion, led by
The year has also brought withering regulatory scrutiny, including most recently a full-on trading ban in China and a million-dollar-plus CFTC fine for crypto exchange Kraken.
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- 10 Must-Do activities on your next Darjeeling Trip
- Govt received ₹1,70,501 crore in April as revenue
- Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Virat Kohli & more: IPL man of the series winners since 2008
- Five personal finance deadlines you can’t afford to miss in June
- List of famous things to buy in Darjeeling