Elon Musk posts a raunchy tweet about bitcoin hitting $69,000 - and the crypto community loves it
TeslaCEO Elon Musktweeted a raunchy picture of a couple in bed eyeing bitcoinat $69,000. Cryptofans responded in droves to celebrate after bitcoin reached an all-time high near $67,000 on Wednesday.
- Elon Musk's Tesla holds 42,902 bitcoins, worth around $2.8 billion.
Tesla CEO and cryptocurrency champion Elon Musk on Thursday posted a raunchy tweet about bitcoin's record high of $69,000 the day before, prompting responses from thousands of users.
The cartoon featured a man and a woman in bed watching bitcoin stand at $69,000 on their TV, followed by a comparatively lackluster ether at $4,200.
His tweet might have been inspired by the fact that bitcoin rallied to a record of nearly $67,000 on Wednesday, following the successful launch of the ProShares' Bitcoin Strategy ETF, the first futures fund.Following the launch of the ETF, many market experts believe bitcoin could climb to $80,000 in the near term and even up to $168,000 over the longer term.
- BCCI extends contracts of Rahul Dravid and his support staff
- Adani Power undertakes green ammonia combustion pilot project at Mundra plant
- Gautam Adani re-enters the top 20 richest club after stock rally
- Good morning Mr Robot: Seoul school to get new-age English tutors
- Vikrant Massey's 12th Fail crosses ₹50 crore-mark at box office