Elon Musk posts a raunchy tweet about bitcoin hitting $69,000 - and the crypto community loves it
TeslaCEO Elon Musktweeted a raunchy picture of a couple in bed eyeing bitcoinat $69,000. Cryptofans responded in droves to celebrate after bitcoin reached an all-time high near $67,000 on Wednesday.
- Elon Musk's Tesla holds 42,902 bitcoins, worth around $2.8 billion.
View all Offers
AmazonBasics High Back Executive Chair (Brown, Leather)₹ 9999₹ 18000Buy On
- 28% OFF
Sleepwell Starlite Discover 4-inch Firm Single Size Foam Mattress (72*36*4 Inches)₹ 3299₹ 3358Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Rollaway Wrought Iron Metal Folding Single Bed with 4-Inch Contemporary Foam Mattress, Lockable Wheels (Black)₹ 9999₹ 15000Buy On
Home Centre Emily Fabric 5 Seater Sectional Sofa Set (Beige)₹ 32960₹ 82400Buy On
- 32% OFF
AmazonBasics Zero Gravity Reclining Lounge Portable Chair (Beige, Fabric & Steel)₹ 3499₹ 6000Buy On
Tesla CEO and cryptocurrency champion Elon Musk on Thursday posted a raunchy tweet about bitcoin's record high of $69,000 the day before, prompting responses from thousands of users.
The cartoon featured a man and a woman in bed watching bitcoin stand at $69,000 on their TV, followed by a comparatively lackluster ether at $4,200.
His tweet might have been inspired by the fact that bitcoin rallied to a record of nearly $67,000 on Wednesday, following the successful launch of the ProShares' Bitcoin Strategy ETF, the first futures fund.
- Ethereum may not have too long to get its high gas fee issue in check, according to JPMorgan
- Terra's LUNA token continues to hold its own even in a crypto bear market — here's why
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- HUL spent Rs 1,193 crore on advertising between October and December 2021
- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant and Ravichandran Ashwin included in ICC Men's Test team of the Year 2021