Mark Cuban's Dallas Mavericks say they'll give $100 in bitcoin to people who download the Voyager Digital app this week
Dallas Maverickssaid they'd give $100 in bitcoin to people who download the Voyager app.
- The offer expires on Saturday at 11:59 p.m. CT, the
NBAteam's digital content manager tweeted.
- The Mavericks entered into a five-year partnership with Voyager Digital on Wednesday.
Until October 30, Saturday, at 11:59 p.m. CT, every person who downloads the app, enters a promo code, deposits $100, and makes a trade will get $100 worth of bitcoin, Bobby Karalla, the NBA team's digital content manager, tweeted.
The cryptocurrency platform on Wednesday announced a five-year partnership with the basketball team.
The deal includes the right to name the Mavs Gaming Hub, the official gaming and event venue for the Mavs'
The platform teamed up with the Mavs because of their leadership in the NBA and Cuban's deep understanding of digital assets, Voyager CEO and cofounder Steve Ehrlich said in a statement.
Voyager Digital, founded in 2018, allows its over 2 million verified users to trade over 60 currencies. The platform joins the growing number of crypto firms looking to tap into the sports industry.
Earlier this month, Coinbase signed a multiyear partnership with the NBA. FTX earlier this year signed a $135 million deal for the naming rights to the Miami Heat's stadium and partnered with MLB in June to become the first crypto-exchange sponsor in professional sports.
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds