Mark Cuban's Dallas Mavericks say they'll give $100 in bitcoin to people who download the Voyager Digital app this week
Dallas Maverickssaid they'd give $100 in bitcoin to people who download the Voyager app.
- The offer expires on Saturday at 11:59 p.m. CT, the
NBAteam's digital content manager tweeted.
- The Mavericks entered into a five-year partnership with Voyager Digital on Wednesday.
Mark Cuban's Dallas Mavericks said on Wednesday that they would give away bitcoin to people who download the Voyager Digital app this week.
Until October 30, Saturday, at 11:59 p.m. CT, every person who downloads the app, enters a promo code, deposits $100, and makes a trade will get $100 worth of bitcoin, Bobby Karalla, the NBA team's digital content manager, tweeted.
The cryptocurrency platform on Wednesday announced a five-year partnership with the basketball team.
The deal includes the right to name the Mavs Gaming Hub, the official gaming and event venue for the Mavs'
The platform teamed up with the Mavs because of their leadership in the NBA and Cuban's deep understanding of digital assets, Voyager CEO and cofounder Steve Ehrlich said in a statement.
Voyager Digital, founded in 2018, allows its over 2 million verified users to trade over 60 currencies. The platform joins the growing number of crypto firms looking to tap into the sports industry.
Earlier this month, Coinbase signed a multiyear partnership with the NBA. FTX earlier this year signed a $135 million deal for the naming rights to the Miami Heat's stadium and partnered with MLB in June to become the first crypto-exchange sponsor in professional sports.
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow