Rapper Raftaar is the first Indian artiste to accept cryptocurrency as performance fees
"I've always been an ardent admirer of
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe virtual performance for which
The rapper's longtime business partner and manager Ankit Khanna has been instrumental in the cryptocurrency transaction.
Ankit shared: "In my opinion, music will be one of the first industries to be completely and thoroughly disrupted through the blockchain. The artist can now go directly to the public in every single way without the need of middlemen. Blockchain has the potential to expedite a seamless experience for anyone involved with generating or interacting with music. I'm happy to welcome this new transactional paradigm with my longtime business associate Raftaar who truly is a pioneering voice of this new generation."
Meanwhile, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology has already won the approval of global artists like 50 Cent,
Whether it's half a million or three million — 'low skilled' IT jobs in India are definitely at risk
Grofers cofounder Saurabh Kumar exits, says he wants to ‘wander again’
- Best headphones for office meetings in India
- Best noise cancelling truly wireless earbuds in India
- Indian government brings in a bill to bury the infamous retrospective tax that haunted Cairn and Vodafone for nearly a decade
- Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Best deals on refrigerators
- Best Noise-cancelling headphones under 15000 in India