SIGN UP NOW: Discussions from finance industry leaders on disrupting the ordinary and the future of finance
- The rise of
fintechand e-commerce changed the way we think about finance, for both financial service professionals and consumers.
future of financeis here-with digital bankingand cryptocurrencybecoming the new normal.
- On June 8, 2021, Insider is hosting "The Future of Finance: Disrupting the Ordinary," a free virtual event, at noon ET, featuring speakers from Bank of America, American Express, and more.
Insider's virtual event "The Future of Finance: Disrupting the Ordinary," presented by Grayscale, takes place Tuesday, June 8, 2021, at noon ET, and includes live conversations with Insider editors and leaders from large corporations in the finance sector, focused on
Sessions will discuss digital payment platforms, contactless and instant payment, ESG
- Digital Transformation in Banking
- Crypto - The Golden Child of Fintech?
- Polished Payment Options
Sustainable InvestingPays Off?
- David Tyrie, Head of Digital, Bank of America
- John Hoeppner, Head of US Stewardship and Sustainable Investments, Legal & General Investment Management America (LGIM America)
- Karen Karniol-Tambour, Co-Chief Investment Officers for Sustainability, Bridgewater Associates
- Lia Cao, Head of Wholesale Payment Solutions, JPMorgan Chase
- Matthew Sueoka, Vice President and Head of Global Strategy, Partnerships & Enablement, Amex Digital Labs
- Michael Sonnenshein, CEO, Grayscale Investments
Register For “The Future of Finance: Disrupting the Ordinary”Yes, I agree to receive marketing emails from Insider Inc. and event sponsor and accept the terms and conditions, Privacy, and Cookie Policies and agree to receive marketing emails from Insider Inc. You can opt-out of emails at any time. Registration information will only be shared with the event sponsor.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India