SIGN UP NOW: Discussions from finance industry leaders on disrupting the ordinary and the future of finance
- The rise of
fintechand e-commerce changed the way we think about finance, for both financial service professionals and consumers.
future of financeis here-with digital bankingand cryptocurrencybecoming the new normal.
- On June 8, 2021, Insider is hosting "The Future of Finance: Disrupting the Ordinary," a free virtual event, at noon ET, featuring speakers from Bank of America, American Express, and more.
Insider's virtual event "The Future of Finance: Disrupting the Ordinary," presented by Grayscale, takes place Tuesday, June 8, 2021, at noon ET, and includes live conversations with Insider editors and leaders from large corporations in the finance sector, focused on
Sessions will discuss digital payment platforms, contactless and instant payment, ESG
- Digital Transformation in Banking
- Crypto - The Golden Child of Fintech?
- Polished Payment Options
Sustainable InvestingPays Off?
- David Tyrie, Head of Digital, Bank of America
- John Hoeppner, Head of US Stewardship and Sustainable Investments, Legal & General Investment Management America (LGIM America)
- Karen Karniol-Tambour, Co-Chief Investment Officers for Sustainability, Bridgewater Associates
- Lia Cao, Head of Wholesale Payment Solutions, JPMorgan Chase
- Matthew Sueoka, Vice President and Head of Global Strategy, Partnerships & Enablement, Amex Digital Labs
- Michael Sonnenshein, CEO, Grayscale Investments
Register For “The Future of Finance: Disrupting the Ordinary”Yes, I agree to receive marketing emails from Insider Inc. and event sponsor and accept the terms and conditions, Privacy, and Cookie Policies and agree to receive marketing emails from Insider Inc. You can opt-out of emails at any time. Registration information will only be shared with the event sponsor.
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- The new Barbie movie used so much pink paint on set that it caused an international shortage, according to its production designer
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala