Revise bags $3.5 million to make NFTs interactive
- Revise has raised $3.5 million in its first funding round led by AlphaWave Global and 8i.
- The startup that allows developers to make
NFTchange their properties and react to real world events.
- It plans to use this capital to aid its hiring and expansion plans.
AdvertisementRevise — a startup that allows developers to make non-fungible token (NFT) more interactive — has raised $3.5 million in its first funding round. The goal of the startup is to make NFT change their properties, and this could change NFTs from static images to interactive ones that can react to applications and real-world events.
One example of it can be a football NFT changing its media content based on the performance of a team in the real world.
The company is also using data structure to add a layer of governance for storage that could help developers settle disputes, if any.
Revise’s $3.5 million seed round was led by AlphaWave Global and 8i. Sandeep Nailwal of Polygon, Scott Lewis of DEFI Pulse, Utsav Somani of AngelList, Bharat Founders Fund and Rahul Chaudhary of Treebo also participated in this round. It plans to use this capital to aid its hiring and expansion plans.
The company has been founded by serial entrepreneurs Anil Dukkitpatty and Raunaq Vaisoha, who previously build a blockchain startup Elemential Labs that world with large enterprises including National Stock Exchange (NSE), National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL), ICICI Bank and others.
As NFTs go from culture to utility, Revise aims to lower the barrier to programming NFTs. With Revise in their toolkit, developers can offer creative and powerful utilities to their community through their NFT without sacrificing governance” Vaisoha added.
5G spectrum auctions inch closer to reality, service rollout by August-September likely
Axis Bank, Tata Power, Biocon, Vedanta among trending stocks to watch out for on April 29
LIC IPO: Grey market is already indicating a premium of ₹45 for the public issue that is opening on May 4
Popular on BI
- Indian equity market enters coveted USD 4-trillion market cap club for first time
- Lesser known facts about Charlie Munger, Warren Buffet’s second and accomplice
- Fedbank Financial Services IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Flair Writing IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Mini Ratna IREDA stock zooms on debut with over 60% listing gains