Customers Fire Back Against CVS And Rite Aid Over Apple Pay
When Tim Cook announced Apple Pay in September, he pointed out the large number of retailers prepared to support it.
Absent from that list were two major pharmacies: CVS and Rite Aid.
Both retailers have blocked Apple Pay at their stores, ostensibly because they're partnering with a different platform.
That may pan out down the road, but consumers have taken to Twitter to protest CVS and Rite Aid. Here's what we're hearing:
Rite Aid got taken to the woodshed as well:
Of course, not everyone is upset over this situation:
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma steps down as Paytm Payments Bank Chairman
- Goa partners with World Bank to tackle sea level rise, coastal erosion and other climate change-related hazards
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Ring with health-tracking features at MWC
- Govt may look at enhanced KYC requirements for certain class of corporates
- Sebi cautions investors against fraudulent trading platforms offering stock mkt access via FPI route