Customers Fire Back Against CVS And Rite Aid Over Apple Pay
When Tim Cook announced Apple Pay in September, he pointed out the large number of retailers prepared to support it.
Absent from that list were two major pharmacies: CVS and Rite Aid.
Both retailers have blocked Apple Pay at their stores, ostensibly because they're partnering with a different platform.
That may pan out down the road, but consumers have taken to Twitter to protest CVS and Rite Aid. Here's what we're hearing:
Rite Aid got taken to the woodshed as well:
Of course, not everyone is upset over this situation:
- Chestnuts: Nature's nutritional powerhouse
- Taylor Swift's ‘Eras Tour’ concert film set to premier in India
- Melting poles: Unprecedented levels of sea ice loss threatens global climate balance
- Peanuts: A nutty marvel of nutrition
- India’s debit card transactions fall but credit card spends rise further