Data analytics company Datadog soared 39% on its first day of public trading. The CEO says its next big thing is hiring: 'I spend my days making sure we hire people well.'
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Fino Payments Bank files papers for ₹1,300 crore IPO
- OfBusiness, a platform that helps SMEs get raw materials, becomes the newest unicorn from India
- Tokyo Olympics: India's P V Sindhu loses to world number one Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the semis
- Droom founder explains why he is considering a US IPO and where he intends to spend the money
- 21 new COVID-19 cases reported at Tokyo Olympics, no athletes among them