At least 6 people have died from massive flooding in one of India's biggest cities - and more rain is coming
More than 1,200 people have died across India, Bangladesh, and Nepal in the worst floods to strike South Asia in years.
Many parts of the city are still heavily under water, causing the city of 20 million people to grind to a halt over the last several days.
Here's a look at the situation in Mumbai.
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Hindenburg Effect: Last 9 days wipe out gains clocked by Adani Group in 2022
- Low H-1B visa limit affecting employers: National Foundation for American Policy
- Rupee gains 12 paise to 82.08 against US dollar
- Lok Sabha adjourned till 2 pm, Rajya Sabha till 2:30 pm over Adani issue
- Amul milk price increased – here’s how much Amul and others are selling milk for