At least 6 people have died from massive flooding in one of India's biggest cities - and more rain is coming
More than 1,200 people have died across India, Bangladesh, and Nepal in the worst floods to strike South Asia in years.
Many parts of the city are still heavily under water, causing the city of 20 million people to grind to a halt over the last several days.
Here's a look at the situation in Mumbai.
- Flipkart and Tiger Global have a billion dollar notice to respond to in the next 90 days
- Virender Sehwag’s athleisure brand, VS by Sehwag aims at achieving Rs 100 crores in revenue over the next 3 years; here’s Sehwag’s roadmap for FY22
- Tokyo Olympics: India win bronze in men’s hockey, historic moment as Manpreet Singh’s boys beat Germany
- INTERVIEW: MoEngage, which helps companies like Domino's engage with customers, wants an office in New York and 150 techies in India
- Vodafone Idea, Titan, RIL and other top stocks to watch out for on August 5