The US Army has struggled to get recruits. Its new marketing heads explain how the military will target Gen Z with personalized, data-driven ads.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- 24 fresh COVID-19 cases in Assam, total rises to 798
- COVID-19: 75 new cases in Karnataka, total infections rise
- Air passenger who took IndiGo Bengaluru-Madurai flight tests positive for COVID-19
- Microsoft starts rolling out Windows 10 May update with built-in Linux, gaming improvements and more
- COVID-19: 128 fresh cases in AP, tally rises to 3,245