Demystifying strategy of Raju Hirani- the famous Bollywood director
You go to any academic or industry conference or read any report on any industry or any
A study of top 100 firms in India, including Indian and foreign MNCs as well as private and public sector firms, by the writer of this article, found that an overwhelming majority are claiming to be doing some kind of innovation. Not only this, these firms intend to continue with innovations and add more efforts for innovation.
There are many new concepts in innovation such as Disruptive Innovation, Blue Ocean
The strategic humour story “Demystifying Strategy of Raju Hirani the Famous
Here, have a look!
(The article is authored by Prof. Rajesh K. Pillania is judged Best Faculty for Strategic Management in India by ASSOCHAM & Education Post and is ranked jointly #1 for research productivity among management professors in India. He is author of Strategic Humour book, a stand-up comedian on strategy and is faculty of Strategy with MDI, Gurgaon.)
Popular on BI
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report