Diwali, one of India’s biggest festivals, isn’t just one day of celebration - it’s five
Whether you call it
The unique thing about Diwali is that it’s not only celebrated in India but all over the world and everyone wants their Diwali to be as authentic an experience as possible. Doesn’t matter whether that means doubling up on the sweets, putting up sparkling lights or designing intricate rangolis outside their doors.
So here are the five days of festivities that mark Diwali for all those celebrating it across the world:
Popular on BI
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Maruti cars to cost you more from January next year
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report
- After Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Maruti Suzuki, now Tata Motors increases price of its vehicles from January
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy