Donald Trump Jr. just bought a $4.5 million house in the Hamptons with his girlfriend. Take a look inside the 7-bedroom home that sits in a waterfront gated community.
- Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, just bought a $4.5 million house in the Hamptons, The New York Post reported.
- The seven-bedroom home sits on 3.9 waterfront acres in a gated community in Bridgehampton.
- It comes with a heated outdoor pool with a spa and waterfall.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The 9,200-square-foot home sits on 3.9 waterfront acres in a gated community in Bridgehampton, according to the listing. It includes a heated outdoor pool with a spa and waterfall.
Take a look inside the seven-bedroom Hamptons house.
Donald Trump Jr., the president's oldest son, just bought a $4.5 million house in the Hamptons with his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle.
The couple has been dating for over a year, having confirmed their relationship on Instagram in June 2018.
Their newly purchased Hamptons pad sits on 3.9 acres in a private gated community in Bridgehampton.
It's off Montauk Highway, a little over a two-hour drive from New York City.
The seven-bedroom home features a spacious living room with a fireplace and high ceilings.
A formal dining room seats at least eight people.
Another dining area is just off the kitchen.
The spacious, farmhouse-style kitchen is divided by a large island.
The kitchen leads out to the screened patio.
The home's master suite features a sitting area and a private deck.
The house has six other bedrooms in addition to the master suite ...
... and they each come with an en-suite bathroom.
The listing photos show a few different sitting areas throughout the house.
A game room with a billiards table opens up to one of the decks.
The house is minutes from the beach, the listing notes, and includes large mahogany and stone patios, a heated pool and spa with a waterfall, and waterfront access to a 25-acre pond.
- Toyam Sports Limited signed up as title sponsor for India tour of Bangladesh
- Deadly Covid variants still transmissible between species, finds study
- Australia researchers find poor sleep may be risk factor for Type 2 diabetes
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- NPCI defers UPI market cap rules till Dec 31, 2024
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World