Donald Trump Jr. just bought a $4.5 million house in the Hamptons with his girlfriend. Take a look inside the 7-bedroom home that sits in a waterfront gated community.
- Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, just bought a $4.5 million house in the Hamptons, The New York Post reported.
- The seven-bedroom home sits on 3.9 waterfront acres in a gated community in Bridgehampton.
- It comes with a heated outdoor pool with a spa and waterfall.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The 9,200-square-foot home sits on 3.9 waterfront acres in a gated community in Bridgehampton, according to the listing. It includes a heated outdoor pool with a spa and waterfall.
Take a look inside the seven-bedroom Hamptons house.
Donald Trump Jr., the president's oldest son, just bought a $4.5 million house in the Hamptons with his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle.
The couple has been dating for over a year, having confirmed their relationship on Instagram in June 2018.
Their newly purchased Hamptons pad sits on 3.9 acres in a private gated community in Bridgehampton.
It's off Montauk Highway, a little over a two-hour drive from New York City.
The seven-bedroom home features a spacious living room with a fireplace and high ceilings.
A formal dining room seats at least eight people.
Another dining area is just off the kitchen.
The spacious, farmhouse-style kitchen is divided by a large island.
The kitchen leads out to the screened patio.
The home's master suite features a sitting area and a private deck.
The house has six other bedrooms in addition to the master suite ...
... and they each come with an en-suite bathroom.
The listing photos show a few different sitting areas throughout the house.
A game room with a billiards table opens up to one of the decks.
The house is minutes from the beach, the listing notes, and includes large mahogany and stone patios, a heated pool and spa with a waterfall, and waterfront access to a 25-acre pond.
- Ukraine's drones are becoming increasingly ineffective as Russia ramps up its electronic warfare and air defenses
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report