Don't be skeptical about the 'Rock Band' reboot - it's the best party game of the year
It's been years since the flood of fake plastic music instruments abated, the swarms of rhythm games finally dissipating amid flagging sales. Your local bar isn't offering "Guitar Hero" or "Rock Band" theme nights anymore. Or is it? We hope it isn't. Those instruments are surely worn down by now.
Anyway. 2015 is the year that music rhythm games make their triumphant return. First up is "Rock Band 4," the first major entry in the "Rock Band" franchise in nearly five years. Wondering what's changed in the past five years? We're here to deliver just that! And we found the perfect band to do it.
- A boomer moved back to Virginia after living in Florida for a decade. She says she'll 'never own another home' in the Sunshine State and loves the slower pace of life.
- Satellite images reveal Egypt has been quietly building a 16-foot wall on its border with Gaza
- Congressman presses Elon Musk to provide SpaceX satellite services for US defense forces in Taiwan, report says
- The importance of multi-asset investing
- AirAsia looks to add tier-2 and tier -3 cities to its India route map
- Most Internet users avail of OTT services; 53% of them from rural areas: Report
- Companies to dole out 10% average salary hike this year, says survey
- Godrej Appliances expects 20% growth in AC, refrigerator sales in summer season