Dr. Dre Cashes In On Apple Winnings, Pays $40 Million For Tom Brady And Gisele's Mansion
Redfin, Ethan Miller/Getty Images
The five-bedroom home was originally listed for $50 million. Brady and Bundchen purchased the property in 2009 and built the 14,000-square-foot mansion from scratch.
Highlights include a moat, sweeping terraces, and an infinity pool with views of the Pacific Ocean.
Apple announced late last month that it would buy Dr. Dre's company, Beats Electronics, for $3 billion. He's worth a reported $800 million after the deal.
While news of Dre buying the mansion broke before the Apple-Beats deal became official, we can't help but think the new pad was a celebratory purchase.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh