Dr. Dre Cashes In On Apple Winnings, Pays $40 Million For Tom Brady And Gisele's Mansion
Redfin, Ethan Miller/Getty Images
The five-bedroom home was originally listed for $50 million. Brady and Bundchen purchased the property in 2009 and built the 14,000-square-foot mansion from scratch.
Highlights include a moat, sweeping terraces, and an infinity pool with views of the Pacific Ocean.
Apple announced late last month that it would buy Dr. Dre's company, Beats Electronics, for $3 billion. He's worth a reported $800 million after the deal.
While news of Dre buying the mansion broke before the Apple-Beats deal became official, we can't help but think the new pad was a celebratory purchase.
- People are posting parody photos of their bedside table in response to Elon Musk's tweet which suggested the Twitter CEO kept two guns by his bed
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- Sensex, Nifty50 open higher as US Fed signals smaller rate hikes – TCS, Apollo Hospitals, Zomato among stocks in focus
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry
- Markets on record-making spree; rally for the eight straight day