Treat for Indian football fans: Dream11’s Fancode gets the exclusive rights to stream International Champions Cup
- Fancode, the multi-sport aggregator platform by
Dream11, partnered with International Champions Cupand the European Cricket League to stream all matches in India.
- This will include matches like
Manchester Unitedvs. Inter Milan, Juventusvs. Tottenham Hotspur, Real Madrid vs. Arsenal, FC Bayern vs. AC Milan.
- Dream11, India’s first gaming unicorn, had launched
Fancodein April 2019.
But there is good news in store for such fans in India. The country’s first gaming unicorn Dream11’s subsidiary company Fancode bagged the rights to stream International Champions Cup and the European Cricket League in India.
Fancode is a multi-sport aggregator platform for videos, content and community engagement, which was launched by Dream11 in April 2019. It already has over 10 million downloads on the iOS store and Google play store.
FanCode is led by Yannick Colaco, who was the Vice-President and Managing Director of NBA India and Prasana Krishnan, who was the Executive Vice President and Business Head (Sports) of Sony Pictures Network India.
Fancode will be streaming the videos on Brightcove, which is a global leader in online video hosting platform and online video player solution.
For football fans in India, the platform will live stream all of the International Champions Cup 2019 which will also include matches like Manchester United vs. Inter Milan, Juventus vs. Tottenham Hotspur, Real Madrid vs. Arsenal, FC Bayern vs. AC Milan.
Popular on BI
- Rupee recovers from its record low, gains 13 paise to 78.90
- GST had its hits and misses but made ₹1.3 lakh crore monthly tax, the new normal
- Vivo X80 Pro is the sum of the best that Vivo has to offer
- Startups go physical from digital as pandemic boom ends
- What Happened to Green India? Ranked Lowest as per Environmental Performance Index, India Disputes Methodology