Why author Durjoy Datta was crowd-sourcing a love story for the very first time
Fresh from the success of his latest book ‘The Girl of My Dreams’, author
Datta along with
This is how it worked. Durjoy was spinning one line on
A part of Wrigley’s #StartSomethingFresh campaign, this book is a one of kind where an author works with the people to weave a tale of long lasting connections, focusing on the strongest bond there is – Love.
According to Durjoy, the fact that this whole activity involves a certain level of interaction with his readers is what attracted him the most. “Every writer wants to get a chance to interact with their audience and the #StartSomething Fresh campaign provided the best opportunity for that,” he added.
As of the moment, the author has tweeted 11 lines and the stories of the winners of those lines have already found a mention in the book. You can see it here.
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- The CEO of software giant Intuit, which has avoided mass layoffs, says tech firms axed jobs because they misread the pandemic
- Elon Musk told Chinese Tesla workers in a late night speech that their hard work 'warms my heart' — 6 weeks after some complained about bonus cuts
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala