Did you know about Hawai Adda, Punjab's 1st airplane restaurant?
Ever imagined eating in a restaurant that is inside an airplane? Well, thanks to a Ludhiana-based entrepreneur, it is now a reality.
Welcome to Hawai Adda, Punjab's 1st airplane restaurant.
The restaurant officially opened its doors to the public a month back, after clearing all the necessary legal checks in Ludhiana.
A scrap airplane has been converted into a swanky restaurant, parked at the Verka Milk Bar premises on Ferozepur Road in Ludhiana. Apart from the restaurant,
Hawai Adda seems to be quite a hit with the Punjab crowd, with the restaurant having a 4.5 rating on its Facebook page.
Here's how it looks from the inside.
- Vehicle registrations fall 36% in July, retail sales remain a worry — festive season fuels the recovery hopes
- Heavy rainfall alert in Dakshina Kannada, Udupi and Uttara Kannada, Bagalkote, Bidar, Kalaburagi, Raichur and Yadgir
- Best gaming monitors for a smooth gaming experience
- SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar hints ₹10,000 crore MSME Fund of Funds will be operational soon
- India’s Environment Impact Assessment draft is vexing a lot of people — these are the arguments against it