Did you know about Hawai Adda, Punjab's 1st airplane restaurant?
Ever imagined eating in a restaurant that is inside an airplane? Well, thanks to a Ludhiana-based entrepreneur, it is now a reality.
Welcome to Hawai Adda, Punjab's 1st airplane restaurant.
The restaurant officially opened its doors to the public a month back, after clearing all the necessary legal checks in Ludhiana.
A scrap airplane has been converted into a swanky restaurant, parked at the Verka Milk Bar premises on Ferozepur Road in Ludhiana. Apart from the restaurant,
Hawai Adda seems to be quite a hit with the Punjab crowd, with the restaurant having a 4.5 rating on its Facebook page.
Here's how it looks from the inside.
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- Best refrigerator under ₹15000
- Asus ROG Phone 6 review: A bit more than just gaming
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 5.97 times on day 2