Did you know about Hawai Adda, Punjab's 1st airplane restaurant?
Ever imagined eating in a restaurant that is inside an airplane? Well, thanks to a Ludhiana-based entrepreneur, it is now a reality.
Welcome to Hawai Adda, Punjab's 1st airplane restaurant.
The restaurant officially opened its doors to the public a month back, after clearing all the necessary legal checks in Ludhiana.
A scrap airplane has been converted into a swanky restaurant, parked at the Verka Milk Bar premises on Ferozepur Road in Ludhiana. Apart from the restaurant,
Hawai Adda seems to be quite a hit with the Punjab crowd, with the restaurant having a 4.5 rating on its Facebook page.
Here's how it looks from the inside.
Popular on BI
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts