AIIMS to release the result for postgraduate courses soon, check @aiimsexam.org
AdvertisementIndia’s most prestigious institution for medicine All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is expected to announce the results of
The applicants can check the result on the official website at aiimsexam.org. The selected candidates will also have to appear for the medical examination.
The entrance exam was held on November 17 for MD, MS, MDS, DM, MCh. And the minimum cut off score was 50 percentile.
The registration for July session will begin a week after the declaration of result, on November 27, 2019. The admissions will begin on January 1, 2020 and the counselling will take place in February.
Only seven of the total 15 AIIMs institutes offer postgraduate courses. The total number of seats across AIIMS centres in Delhi, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar and Bhopal is 546.
Meanwhile, nearly 200,000 appeared for the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam this year against 1,207 seats offered. Overall, nearly 80,000 students take admission in MBBS courses every year in 480 institutes across the country.
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Companies say Elon Musk's plan to charge $1,000 for month for Twitter checkmarks is 'outlandish' and makes them 'meaningless'
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- SEBI recovers dues worth ₹6.57 crore from Sahara Group firms, Subrata Roy & others
- Electronic manufacturing services firm Avalon Technologies’ ₹865 crore IPO to open on April 3
- Sky gazers in for celestial treat tonight with 5 planets forming an arc
- Sensex, Nifty close marginally down in volatile trade
- After disappointing 2022, wind industry to expect record installations over the next three years: GWEC report