AIIMS to release the result for postgraduate courses soon, check @aiimsexam.org
India’s most prestigious institution for medicine All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is expected to announce the results of
The applicants can check the result on the official website at aiimsexam.org. The selected candidates will also have to appear for the medical examination.
The entrance exam was held on November 17 for MD, MS, MDS, DM, MCh. And the minimum cut off score was 50 percentile.
The registration for July session will begin a week after the declaration of result, on November 27, 2019. The admissions will begin on January 1, 2020 and the counselling will take place in February.
Only seven of the total 15 AIIMs institutes offer postgraduate courses. The total number of seats across AIIMS centres in Delhi, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar and Bhopal is 546.
Meanwhile, nearly 200,000 appeared for the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam this year against 1,207 seats offered. Overall, nearly 80,000 students take admission in MBBS courses every year in 480 institutes across the country.
- Pakistan may resume import of cotton from India, says Report
- Google may introduce 'Wear OS screen recording' tool, says report
- Researchers develop new data transfer system ten times faster than USB
- Ayodhya's Ram Temple collects nearly ₹2,100 crore funds for its construction, says associated Trust
- Increase public health care budget in Maharashtra: Activists