BSEB likely to release class 10th result today at 12:30 pm, check @biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- The Bihar School Education board is likely to announce the
class 10th board result today, May 26 at 12:30 pm.
- The students can check their results on the official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in and onlinebseb.in.
- The board declared the board results for class 12th on March 24, amid the nationwide lockdown.
#BSEB #BiharSchoolExaminationBoard https://t.co/OVWAeb6rWj— Bihar School Examination Board (@officialbseb) 1590400921000
According to the board officials, the state education minister Krishnanandan Prasad Verma will be announcing the results. “The matric exam results of this year will be announced by the Education Minister Krishnanandan Prasad Verma in the presence of additional chief secretary RK Mahajan,” the board said.
The students can check their results on the official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. Alternatively, the result can also be accessed at onlinebseb.in. Over 15 lakh students appeared for the examination this year, which was held in February. However, the evaluation process was deferred due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The board declared the board results for class 12th on March 24, amid the nationwide lockdown. Nearly 12 lakh students appeared for the exam.
How to check the result:
- Visit the official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- Login with your credentials.
- Download the result for future reference.
Microsoft's free online course now lets you get certified to be an IoT developer — and there are many new changes coming this year
- Another Mumbai cop dies of COVID-19, toll reaches 43
- 18 policemen go on quarantine after two accused test positive for COVID-19
- SBI's Northeast HQ's three floors, regional biz office sealed as 30 employees test positive
- Noida: 67 more people test positive for coronavirus; total count 2,831
- Pondy govt to buy more COVID-19 equipment for hospitals: CM