Delhi University begins its first fully online admission process
The university had announced its first cut-off list on Saturday with Lady Shri Ram College pegging the cut-offs for three honours courses at 100 per cent.
Shobha Bagai, dean (admissions), said the admission process started at 10 am.
She said there are admission branch officials, grievance redressal officials and nodal officers for each college to assist students in the admission process.
The official said the guidelines to complete the admission process and calculate the best of four marks have been uploaded on the website and there is an online calculator to help students to calculate whether their best of four marks meet the cut-off criteria of the respective college.
The 100 per cent cut-off for undergraduate admissions in Delhi University comes after a gap of five years.
The central university's cut-off had last touched the 100 per cent mark in 2015.
Over 3.54 applicants had applied to the university for gaining admission to nearly 70,000 seats available in DU. SLB SNE
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- The CEO of software giant Intuit, which has avoided mass layoffs, says tech firms axed jobs because they misread the pandemic
- Elon Musk told Chinese Tesla workers in a late night speech that their hard work 'warms my heart' — 6 weeks after some complained about bonus cuts
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala