Delhi University begins its first fully online admission process
The university had announced its first cut-off list on Saturday with Lady Shri Ram College pegging the cut-offs for three honours courses at 100 per cent.
Shobha Bagai, dean (admissions), said the admission process started at 10 am.
She said there are admission branch officials, grievance redressal officials and nodal officers for each college to assist students in the admission process.
The official said the guidelines to complete the admission process and calculate the best of four marks have been uploaded on the website and there is an online calculator to help students to calculate whether their best of four marks meet the cut-off criteria of the respective college.
The 100 per cent cut-off for undergraduate admissions in Delhi University comes after a gap of five years.
The central university's cut-off had last touched the 100 per cent mark in 2015.
Over 3.54 applicants had applied to the university for gaining admission to nearly 70,000 seats available in DU. SLB SNE
Popular on BI
- Oppo Find N3 Flip long term review - The end game for flip smartphones
- ED files first charge sheet against Chinese smartphone maker Vivo-India, others
- Redmi 13C 5G vs Redmi 12 5G – Battle of the budget Redmi smartphones
- Creating a search friendly resume – Here’s how to crack the ATS code
- Gold rush: Don’t recycle or book profits yet, another bull-run on the way say analysts