How to check BSE Odisha class 10 exam result 2020
- Once declared the students can check the results through bseodisha.ac.in and bseodisha.nic.in. Students can also check their results through SMS. .
- A total of 5.6 lakh students had appeared in the Class 10 exam held in February-March this year.
- Separately, the Odisha board is likely to declare the results of Plus 2 examinations by the third week of August.
AdvertisementOdisha Board of Secondary Education (BSE) will announce the results of High School Certificate (HSC) and other examinations on July 29, School and Mass Education Minister Samir Ranjan Dash said on Monday. State Open School Certificate and Madhyama (Sanskrit) exam results will also be out.
Once declared the students can check the results through bseodisha.ac.in and bseodisha.nic.in. Students can also check their results through SMS.
How to check results at bseodisha.ac.in or bseodisha.nic.in
In order to check BSE
- Visit BSE Odisha’s official website bseodisha.ac.in
- Select the Odisha Matric Result 2020 link.
- Enter your roll number and other details. You can view all these detail in the admit card.
- Click on Submit. Odisha Matric Result 2020 will be there on the screen
- You can download the mark sheet or print it for future reference.
How to check results via SMS
You can check BSE Odisha Results 2020 via SMS. Follow these instructions —
- Open SMS service tab in your mobile phone
- Type RESULT <space>OR10<space>Roll Number
- Send it to 56263
- You will get the result as soon as it is out.
A total of 5.6 lakh students had appeared in the Class 10 exam held in February-March this year. Separately, the Odisha board is likely to declare the results of Plus 2 examinations by the third week of August. The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) will publish the results of Science and Commerce streams by the third week of August, and results of Arts stream by August-end,
EXCLUSIVE: M&M Financial Managing Director gets candid about the rights issue, the bleak prospects for this year and why there should be no more loan moratorium
India's broking industry just got the shock of its life – SEBI may soon allow investors to trade directly on the exchanges
These 10 Indian colleges have produced India’s most funded startup owners
Popular on BI
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project