How to check Maharashtra Board SSC Class 10th Results 2020
- The students will be able to access Maharashtra Board SSC Class 10th Results 2020 post 1pm.
- Students can check their scores at mahresult.nic.in, sscresult.mkcl.org and maharashtraeducation.com.
- The overall pass percentage of fresh candidate who gave examination in March this year was 95.30%.
AdvertisementThe Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education (MSBSHSE) is set to declare SSC or class 10th results today at 11am. However, the students will be able to access their results post 1pm.
Students can check their scores at mahresult.nic.in, sscresult.mkcl.org and maharashtraeducation.com. According to media reports, the overall pass percentage of fresh candidate who gave examination in March this year was 95.30%.
How to check
Students can follow these simple steps to check results
- Visit the official website at mahresults.nic.in
- Select the link for SSC Results 2020 (Secondary Class)
- Enter your details like roll number and mother’s maiden name.
- Click on Submit. Your results will be displayed.
- You can download the marksheet or take a print out.
EXCLUSIVE: M&M Financial Managing Director gets candid about the rights issue, the bleak prospects for this year and why there should be no more loan moratorium
India's broking industry just got the shock of its life – SEBI may soon allow investors to trade directly on the exchanges
These 10 Indian colleges have produced India’s most funded startup owners
Popular on BI
- Electronics Mart India IPO set to open on Oct 4; commands grey market premium of ₹30/share
- Twitter is going the TikTok way with a new full-screen video feature
- Sensex, Nifty fall over 1% on weak global trends
- Prosus terminates $4.7 bn deal to acquire BillDesk
- How a tiger-infested Assamese forest got reduced to barren wasteland in only a decade, and then bounced back
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World