IGNOU releases term-end exam (TEE) admit card. Here’s how to download
IGNOUconducts term-end exams (TEE) for students enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate courses.
- All the students who will be appearing for the exams can download the admit card from ignou.ac.in.
- Students without hall tickets can also appear for the exam.
AdvertisementThe Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), on September 14, released the admit card for IGNOU June
IGNOU conducts term-end exams for students enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate courses. This year, the exams were postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
IGNOU TEE June term-end exams are scheduled from September 17 to October 16. These examinations will be held two times a day — from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm. These exams will be held at 718 examination centres.
Here’s how to download IGNOU TEE June Admit 2020
- Go to IGNOU’s official website at ignou.ac.in
- Select the link “Hall Tickets for June 2020 Term End Examination”
- Enter details like enrolment number.
- Select the programme and click on Submit.
- The IGNOU TEE June Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen.
- You can download and print the admit card.
“The exam centres have been instructed to allow students to appear in the examination, even if they do not possess the hall ticket, but their names exist in the list of examinees for that centre,” IGNOU said.
The students are required to strict social distancing guidelines while appearing for the exams. They will have to wear a mast mandatorily and carry a bottle of sanitiser.
We won't have enough COVID-19 vaccine for everybody until 2024, warns world's largest vaccine producer
Astronomers found a gas in Venus' clouds that could signal alien life
Popular on BI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May