JEE Main March results declared – here are the 13 students who scored 100 percentile
- The results for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main March exams have been announced by the National Testing Agency.
- A total of 5.9 lakh candidates had appeared for the March exams scheduled between March 16 to 18, 2021.
- However, it is important to note that the final candidates list will appear only after the April and May sessions of the JEE Main exams are over.
The results for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main March exams have been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA). A total of 13 students have managed to score 100 percentile.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 14% OFF
iQOO 7 5G (Storm Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | 3GB Extended RAM | Upto 12 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement₹ 29990₹ 34990Buy On
- 13% OFF
Redmi 9 Prime (Mint Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)- Full HD+ Display & AI Quad Camera₹ 10499₹ 11999Buy On
- 8% OFF
OnePlus 9R 5G (Lake Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 36999₹ 39999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 Power (Mighty Black 4GB RAM 64GB Storage) - 6000mAh Battery |FHD+ Screen | 48MP Quad Camera | Alexa Hands-Free Capable₹ 11499₹ 13999Buy On
- 6% OFF
OnePlus 9 5G (Arctic Sky, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 46999₹ 49999Buy On
A total of 5.9 lakh candidates had appeared for the March exams scheduled between March 16 to 18, 2021.
Here are the candidates who scored 100 percentile
|Bannaru Rohit Kumar Reddy||Telangana|
|Bratin Mondal||West Bengal|
|Ashwin Abraham||Tamil Nadu|
|Atharva Abhijit Tambat||Maharashtra|
|Bakshi Gargi Makarand||Maharashtra|
|Madur Adarsh Reddy||Telangana|
|Josyula Venkata Aditya||Telangana|
However, it is important to note that the final candidates list will appear only after the February, March, April and May sessions of the JEE Main exams are over.
The final list will be created as per the best of the four NTA scores. Candidates, who are willing, can also appear for all four sessions and will get the selection according to the best score.
In December 2020, Union Minister of Education Ramesh Pokhriyal had announced that this time the JEE exams will be held in four sessions. “For the convenience of students, JEE (Main) 2021 will be held in four session. The first session will be in February, second will be in March, third in April and fourth and last session will be in May," the minister said on Twitter.
Dream11 parent co raises $400 million from Netflix, Airbnb investor – valuation doubles to $5 billion
Popular on BI
- Nykaa IPO will open today — here is how to apply via bank and apps like Zerodha, Paytm Money
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage
- New Range Rover: Check out expected price in India, features and other details