Rajasthan Board Class 10th exam results to be declared at 4 pm today
- The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) is going to declare the class 10th board results at 4 pm on July 28
- The students will be able to check results on RBSE’s official website at rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Nearly 11 lakh students — who appeared for the exams — are waiting for their results for three months now. However, coronavirus pandemic delayed the exam results.
कल दिनांक 28 जुलाई 2020 को दोपहर 4 बजे राजस्थान माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड की कक्षा 10 का रिजल्ट जारी किया जायेगा।@rajeduofficial— Govind Singh Dotasra (@GovindDotasra) 1595839119000
RBSE conducted the class 10th board exams between March 12 and March 24. However, it could not conduct all the examinations because of the nationwide lockdown following spread of coroanvirus. Nearly 11 lakh students — who appeared for the exams — are waiting for their results for three months now.
Here’s how to check your results —
- Visit RBSE’s official website at rajresults.nic.in or rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Select the link of
class 10th resultnotification.
- Enter your details like roll number. Click on submit.
- Once submitted, the results will be displayed on your screen.
- You can download or print the mark sheet for future reference.
EXCLUSIVE: M&M Financial Managing Director gets candid about the rights issue, the bleak prospects for this year and why there should be no more loan moratorium
India's broking industry just got the shock of its life – SEBI may soon allow investors to trade directly on the exchanges
These 10 Indian colleges have produced India’s most funded startup owners
- Three things the RBI will have to mull over as it gets ready to announce its monetary policy decision
- Ayodhya is all decked up for Ram Mandir’s groundbreaking ceremony — here’s a look at what’s happening
- Byju’s vantage point – parents want online learning to continue even after schools reopen
- Here's all you need to know about COVID-19 quarantine guidelines for airline passengers in every Indian state
- COVID-19 has changed the face of marketing making it follow the pillars of empathy, trust, and necessity: Ajit Kumar, Saregama