Tamil Nadu to reopen schools from January 19 for students of class 10, 12
In a statement issued here,
He also said in order to boost the immunity levels, the students attending the classes will be given vitamin and zinc tablets.
The Chief Minister said the government's decision comes after 95% of the parents had expressed in favour of reopening of the schools.
The parent's views were taken on 8 and 9 of this month by the respective schools and a report was submitted to the government.
Fiber layers and field engineers to researchers — telecom jobs may see a 20% spike in 2021 as India leaps into the 5G era
India may be considering a COVID cess on high income earners — aside from more levy on fuel
Zoho plans to woo WhatsApp defectors with its own messaging app Arattai
Popular on BI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Fitch Ratings revises outlook on OYO's long-term issuer ratings to 'positive' from 'stable'
- Mahindra Thar, Tata Nexon and more: SUVs with the longest waiting period
- Centre's fiscal deficit for 2022-23 at 6.4% of GDP: CGA data
- Vedanta Resources pays $400 million debt, borrowings down to $6.4 billion
- Stock markets snap four-day gaining streak on weak global cues