UP Board results 2023 – how to check class 10th and 12th inter results
- The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Parishad is scheduled to announce the class 10th and 12th inter results on April 25, 2023.
- The results will be announced on the board’s official websites.
- Here’s how you can check your UP class 10th and 12th inter results online.
AdvertisementThe Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Parishad (UPMSP), UP’s state board, is all set to introduce the class 10th and 12th inter results today, April 25, 2023. Once the results are announced, students can check their results on the board’s official website.
The UPMSP is expected to announce the results at 1:30 PM. The exams were conducted between February 16 and March 3, with over 58 lakh students appearing. Out of the 58 lakh students, 31.16 lakh students appeared for the class 10th exams and 27.70 lakh students appeared for the 12th inter exams.
How to check class 10th and 12th inter results
As over 58 lakh students appeared for the exam and the load on the results website will be huge, you can check your result from one of the official websites. We recommend you keep important details, such as your roll number, ready before the results are announced.
- To check your result, click on upmsp.edu.in or upmspresults.up.nic.in or upresults.nic.in.
- Once the website loads, click on check results.
- Now, select either class 10th or 12th inter.
- Enter the required details, such as your name and roll number.
- Click on submit.
How to receive class 10th result on SMS
To receive class 10th result via SMS, follow the below steps –
- Type UP10 (Space) Roll Number
- Then, send it 56263
How to receive 12th inter results on SMS
- Type UP12 (Space) Roll Number
- Then, send it 56263
JioCinema may soon launch premium subscription plans starting at ₹2 per day
Mahindra Bolero roars past 1 lakh sales mark in FY23, proving it's still a favourite amongst Indians
Oppo bucks the trend as India’s smartphone shipments drop 20% in Q1 2023: Canalys
Popular on BI
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May