Election results 2019: Both Shatrughan Sinha and his wife Poonam are trailing
- Union Telecom Minister
Ravi Shankar Prasadhas nearly 60% of the votes in Patna Sahib.
- Prasad was pitted against actor-turned politician Shatrughan Sinha, who recently quit the BJP.
- Shatrughan Sinha is representing the Congress while his wife Poonam is fighting for the Samajwadi Party in UP against Union Home Minister
Sinha who is trailing with 35% of the votes has been a Parliamentarian from the same constituency for 10 years now. However, he went on to join the Congress in April 2019, while his wife,
Poonam Sinha is pitted against another central minister, Rajnath Singh, in Lucknow and she is trailing too.
- 5 more test positive for COVID-19 in Meghalaya
- JioMart now delivers in nearly 200 locations across India
- JP Morgan chief economist forecasts 'strong rebound' in Indian markets
- Three ways TCS, Infosys and other IT giants in India are trying to cut costs — but it’s not going to increase their profitability
- Here’s how TCS and MeritTrac solutions aim to stop candidates from cheating during online exams