How much money 5 Marvel superhero actors got paid, including a $5 million salary for Brie Larson in 'Captain Marvel'
On March 8, the Marvel Cinematic Universe will gets its first standalone female superhero movie when "Captain Marvel" hits the big screen. And its star Brie Larson will be walking away from the movie with more than Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, and Chadwick Boseman earned on their first MCU movies.In a Hollywood Reporter profile on Larson, the trade revealed Larson will earn $5 million to star. Disney is historically stingy in paying its actors, especially their first time out of the gate in a Marvel movie, so props to Larson's agent.
Here's how much 5 other actors have been paid during their time in the MCU:
Chris Hemsworth — $150,000 for “Thor” (2011)
Robert Downey Jr. — $500,000 for “Iron Man” (2008)
Chris Evans — $1 million for “Captain America: The First Avenger” (2011)
Chadwick Boseman — $2 million for “Black Panther” (2017)
Scarlett Johansson — $15 million for Untitled Black Widow Movie (TBA)
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings