Adele shared a rare photo of herself in a black minidress on her birthday and called essential workers 'our angels'
- Adele shared a photo of herself in a black minidress on her 32nd birthday, calling essential workers "our angels."
- The singer wrote: "I'd like to thank all of our first responders and essential workers who are keeping us safe while risking their lives! You are truly our angels."
- Adele rarely posts photos of herself, and has received a lot of attention for her new look in the photo.
- Chrissy Teigen commented: "I mean are you kidding me," while James Charles wrote: "YOU LOOK AMAZING."
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Adele shared a rare photo of herself in a black minidress on Instagram in celebration of her 32nd birthday, calling essential workers "our angels."
The singer wrote: "Thank you for the birthday love. I hope you're all staying safe and sane during this crazy time.
I'd like to thank all of our first responders and essential workers who are keeping us safe while risking their lives! You are truly our angels ♥️2020 okay bye thanks x."
Her new look drew a lot of compliments.
Chrissy Teigen commented: "I mean are you kidding me," while The Ellen Show's Kalen Allen wrote: "THAT WAIST IS SNATCHEDDDDDDD!!!!"
James Charles also commented, telling Adele she looks amazing, while Lil Nas X said that Adele "won."
Adele's friend Lauren Paul also wished her a happy birthday with a photo of the singer in her Instagram story, further showing off Adele's sleek look.
The singer, who split from her husband of three years, Simon Konecki, last year, rarely shares photo of herself.
At the time, she captioned a photo of her at Drake's birthday party: "I used to cry but now I sweat."
The star has apparently been on a weight-loss journey since her divorce in September, and credits a special diet and a lot of pilates for her results.
- S&P cuts India's growth forecast to 7% for FY23
- Digital lending platforms see 3x year-on-year rise in disbursals to ₹14,016 crore in Q2 FY23
- China reports sharp spike in Covid-19 cases amid protests against President Xi Jinping, lockdowns
- iPhone 15 features roundup – Ultra variant, solid-state buttons, USB Type-C port, and more
- India ranks 3rd in millionaire outmigration in 2022, but it’s still churning out more millionaires than it is losing: Henley & Partners
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World