Adele shares new picture for birthday, pays tributes to COVID-19 frontliners
The Grammy winner, who turned 32 on Tuesday, also shared her photograph showing off her physical transformation, looking trim in a black dress.
"Thank you for the birthday love. I hope you're all staying safe and sane during this crazy time," Adele said.
"I'd like to thank all of our first responders and essential workers who are keeping us safe while risking their lives! You are truly our angels," she added.
The is the first post of the singer, who has been inactive on social media, since December 23, 2019.Adele has been teasing the release of new music, which is expected sometime this year. It would be her first album since '25', which released in 2015. RDSRDS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- MrBeast called out TikTok for allowing a deepfake version of him hawking $2 iPhones to run wild on the app: 'This is a serious problem'
- How an OnlyFans creator earned $60,000 from a 'marathon' livestream
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Travel Boom: India spends 2X of pre-pandemic level on Airbnb with Goa leading the charge
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge