Blac Chyna reveals results of removing her facial fillers following her breast and butt reduction: 'It was making my face look like a box'
- Blac Chyna shared the results of removing her facial fillers on Instagram.
- It came after the TV personality decided to get her silicone breast and butt implants reduced.
Blac Chyna is on a journey to get back to her natural self and she's taking everyone along for the ride.
The TV personality, 34, shared her decision to remove her facial fillers and film the procedure in an eight-minute Instagram video on Thursday.
The clip, which has amassed nearly 250,000 likes as of Sunday, came just three days after Chyna revealed she'd had a breast and silicon butt implant reduction.
Speaking to camera in her latest video, Chyna, whose real name is Angela White, said that she'd heard removing facial fillers could "sting" but she wasn't afraid because of how determined she was to remove them from her jawline and cheeks.
"Enough is enough and it all has to come out," she said. The clip goes on to show Chyna, who shares her daughter, Dream Kardashian, with Rob Kardashian, arriving at Allure Laser & Wellness Spa in Los Angeles for the procedure.
When her doctor asked why she'd decided to remove the fillers, Chyna said that she wanted to embrace her natural looks.
"First of all, I'm tired of the look, and it's just not flattering, it's just not what I look like," she said. "It totally changed my face."
She added that she was ready to get back to "Angela," a reference to her real name. "I feel like I've outgrown that, and it's just time for a change," she said.
Chyna explained that whenever she would get her makeup done previously, she'd feel like the character Jigsaw from the "Saw" films or like "The Mask" because of how defined her jawline and cheeks looked when contoured.
"I'd be looking like Jigsaw," she joked, adding later in the procedure that the fillers made her face look rectangular. "It was making my face look like a box."
While the doctor dissolved the filler, Chyna said she felt like she could see an "almost instant" difference in her face after the "easy process."
"I'm on my journey right now, and I just want to start fresh, clean," she said. "Shout-out to the girls who want to get fillers. We're not saying, 'Don't do it.' But just for me, I'm just kind of over the whole phase."
Her comments reflected the views she shared in a series of videos about her butt and breast reduction.
"Honestly, I feel like that I'm past that stage. I've been there, done that," she said, adding that she is "stepping into a different way."
- Wild video shows Florida police officers wrangling a huge alligator in the middle of the street
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge
- India exported military hardware worth ₹15,920 crore in 2022-23: Rajnath
- From Citadel to Ponniyin Selvan 2: a look at the shows & movies releasing in April