'Bridgerton' star Phoebe Dynevor says she fast-forwarded through sex scenes while watching the show with her grandparents
Bridgerton" star Phoebe Dynevorsays she sat on "high alert" and fast-forward through the show's sex scenes when watching with her family.
- "We managed it just about," she said after watching the show with her entire family.
- Earlier this week, Dynevor said that the first scene she shot for the show was an oral sex scene from episode 6.
"Bridgerton" star Phoebe Dynevor says she fast-forwarded through the show's sex scenes when she watched the steamy period drama with her whole family - including her grandparents.
During a recent interview on BBC radio's "Steve Wright in the Afternoon," the 25-year-old actor, who stars as the lead Daphne Bridgerton on the popular regency drama, said her entire family tuned in to the show last year and during the viewing, she kept firm control of the remote."I had to sit there and fast forward on high alert with the remote control," she said. "We managed it just about."
Earlier this week, Dynevor told Grazia that the first scene she shot for the entire eight-episode series was an oral sex scene with her fictional husband Simon Basset (Regé-Jean Page). The scene appears in episode six of the show and was carefully choreographed with intimacy coordinator Lizzy Talbot."My first-ever scene was in episode six where Simon is going down on Daphne," she told the magazine. "It was so great because it felt safe and fun: You choreograph it like a stunt or a dance."
"Bridgerton" is on track to become one of
She said: "We talked about it on set, but it never felt intentional: great people were cast in great roles. There is no one more 'Simon' than Regé. It's perfect casting."
"Bridgerton" has yet to be officially renewed for a second season, but the show's creator Chris Van Dusen has teased several follow-ups to the period drama. He told Collider: "This being a family of eight children and there being eight books, I would love to be able to focus and really tell stories and love stories for all the Bridgerton siblings. For each character, for sure. I would love that."
- GST exemption on domestic supplies, commercial imports of COVID drugs to make them costlier, says Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
- Uttar Pradesh government extends statewide lockdown till May 17
- Marriage functions to be held at home or court with maximum gathering of 20 people, says Delhi DDMA
- PM Modi speaks to Chief Minsters of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand regarding COVID-19 situation in their respective states
- If you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the pandemic and the news around it, here are a few ways to calm yourself down