Check out the dog who just set the world record for the longest tongue
- Take a look at the dog that just won the Guinness World Record for the longest tongue on a living dog.
- Zoey, a labrador and German shepherd mix, loves giving slobbery kisses with her five-inch-long tongue.
Meet Zoey, the labrador and German shepherd mix who is guaranteed to give you the most slobbery kiss ever.
The three-year-old canine from Metairie, Louisiana, set the world record for having the longest tongue on a living dog.
Zoey's pink tongue measures a whopping five inches from the tip of her snout to the tip of her tongue, per the Guinness World Records.
Her owners, Sadie and Drew Williams, noticed that Zoey's tongue used to stick out of her mouth frequently as a pup, but thought that she would eventually grow into it. She never did.
"We got Zoey when she was only six weeks old and in the first ever picture we have of her, she has her tongue sticking out," Sadie Williams said to the GWR.
"It would be slobbering all over the place," Drew Williams told the GWR.
After people started commenting on how unusually long the dog's tongue was, her owners took her to the vet to measure it.
Apart from showing off her ultra-long tongue, Zoey loves playing outdoors, chasing squirrels, and swimming in the canal, per the GWR.
She also loves fetching balls.
"She will pretty much go fetch anything you throw and swim in any body of water that's available," Drew Williams said to the GWR. "But she hates getting a bath."
Zoey broke the record recently set by Bisbee, an English Setter from Arizona, in February. Bisbee has a 3.74-inch-long tongue.
Before Bisbee, a St Bernard named Mochi from South Dakota held the world record with its 7.31-inch-long tongue until its death in 2021.
- Japan’s Incubate Fund Asia to invest in about 20 early-stage startups in India
- Unlocking the secret to weight loss with coconut oil: A delicious journey to health
- Kia India to hike Seltos, Carens prices by up to 2% from Oct
- Motorola Edge 40 Neo with with vegan leather back hits the Indian market
- Indian aviation regulator suspends Air India's Chief of Flight Safety