COVID-19: Taraji P Henson, Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation collaborate to address mental health needs
According to Deadline, the "Empire" star via The Boris Lawrence Henson Foundation (BLHF) and TASF by Afeni Shakur, mother of the late multifaceted Tupac have launched the Matching Gift campaign to support free access to mental health therapy.
Donations will provide free emergency virtual therapy sessions with trained therapists to address specific needs that will help cope with stress and address trauma due to COVID-19.All funds, up to USD 25,000, raised by TASF will be matched and donated to BLHF.
People with life-changing stressors and anxiety related to the novel virus will be paid the cost for up to five individual sessions on a first-come, first-served basis until all funds are committed or exhausted.Besides Henson, Hollywood names such as Demi Lovato and Emma Stone have also engaged in discussions over mental health amid the pandemic. RDSRDS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins