Dakota Johnson revealed she lied about loving limes during her viral house tour, and people are calling her the 'queen of chaos'
- Dakota Johnson revealed to Jimmy Fallon that she lied about liking limes.
- The star previously told Architectural Digest that she loved the fruit during a house tour video.
- Johnson told Fallon she's "mildly allergic to limes" and the bowl of fruits was for show.
"I actually didn't know that they were in there," Johnson said when asked about the fruits from the hour tour during a virtual appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Tuesday.
"I was giving the tour and went into the kitchen and... it was set dressing," the 31-year-old actress continued. I'm actually allergic to limes. I'm mildly allergic to limes and honeydew melon."
Johnson also said that eating honeydew melon causes her tongue to itch, and the same reaction happens when she consumes limes.
—The Tonight Show (@FallonTonight) January 20, 2021
Johnson's house tour for AD went viral back in March 2020.
At one point in the video, she showed off her kitchen, which was decked out in her favorite color: green.
After saying that she enjoyed cooking and baking, she put her hand over a bowl of limes and said, "I love limes, I love them. They're great. I love them so much and I like to present them like this in my house."
When Fallon mentioned that Johnson "went with the flow" during the house tour and kept talking about the fruit, Johnson explained that she did that because "it was hard to just ignore them, so I just lied."
Fans on Twitter couldn't handle the news of Johnson lying and coming clean about her true thoughts on limes.
—dw (@danwalsh_dw) January 21, 2021
—Roxanne (@iamroxanneart) January 21, 2021
—kat (@EMM4STONE) January 20, 2021
—lucy (@heylucymay) January 20, 2021
—madeleine (@maddymartinelli) January 21, 2021
—tim Black Lives Matter (@JTBiddy) January 21, 2021
—lexi lane (@lexixlane) January 20, 2021
— (@GarfySource) January 20, 2021
—Milez Das (@MILEZDAS) January 20, 2021
—grace (@dimariokart) January 21, 2021
People also shared memes that referenced Johnson's viral interview with Ellen DeGeneres, in which she fact-checked the host's claims about not being invited to her birthday party by saying, "That's not the truth, Ellen."
—Nat (@natg_ographic) January 21, 2021
—Chloe Hatz (@ChloeHatz) January 21, 2021
—what a shame that rachey's fucked in the head (@racheybee_) January 21, 2021
—ً (@davidtenninch) January 21, 2021
Another fan said that rewatching Johnson's house tour with this new information, it seemed like Johnson was being sarcastic while saying that she loved the fruit.
— || (@lha196) January 21, 2021
Watch Johnson's interview with Fallon in the video below.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Egypt president to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World