Fans are just noticing that Matthew Perry's real-life dad appeared on 'Friends'
- "Friends" fans have just rediscovered that
Matthew Perry's real-life dad made a cameo on the show.
- John Bennett Perry appeared briefly on season four as Rachel's boyfriend Joshua's dad.
- The older
actorhas worked on many TV shows and movies over the course of almost 40 years.
No matter how many times we rewatch "
The actor appeared as Mr. Burgin, the father of Rachel's boyfriend Joshua
They walk in to find Rachel in a sexy nightdress, waiting suggestively on the sofa - which prompts Joshua's father (John) to later say, "I like her, she seems smart."Looking back now, the resemblance is really uncanny. John and Matthew have the same smile, tone of voice, and comedic timing.
But the father-son duo didn't share a scene during John's one-episode arc, so that's probably why the connection was so easy to miss.
Matthew is a household name - but his dad is well-established in Hollywood, tooFor almost 40 years, John appeared in successful comedies, including "George of the Jungle" and "The Sweetest Thing," the science-fiction classic "Independence Day," and hit TV shows like "Veronica Mars."
He also played Matthew's on-screen dad in "Fools Rush In" and on an episode of "Scrubs."
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC