George Clooney recalls turning up drunk to film 'One Fine Day' with Michelle Pfeiffer
George Clooneyadmitted to being drunk one day while making the 1996 romantic comedy " One Fine Day."
- He revealed this while doing an interview with costar
Michelle Pfeiffer, who said when he came to set he smelled "like a brewery."
George Clooney admits he had a little too much fun one night during the making of the 1996 rom-com "One Fine Day."
In a recent conversation with his costar Michelle Pfeiffer for Variety, Clooney revealed the time he got so hammered drinking with his old friend Rande Gerber, that he was still drunk when he was on set the next day.
"We stayed up and had a few vodkas or something," Clooney said. "Then I came home at 1 in the morning, and I'm like, 'Oh s---.' I was pretty hammered."
"I woke up at 5 in the morning. I was like, 'I feel OK,'" Clooney continued. "Then I looked in the mirror, and I was like, 'Oh, I'm still drunk.'"
Clooney said he headed to the movie's set, in which he and Pfeiffer play single parents who find their lives intersecting during a hectic single day, and got to the trailer where Pfeiffer was sitting and sheepishly said to her, "I didn't know we were going to work today." She knew exactly what was going on.
"You go, 'You're still drunk,'" Clooney recalled Pfeiffer saying to him. "I kept trying to spray whatever mouth spray I could because I smelled like a -."
"Like a brewery," Pfeiffer chimed in.
"Like a distillery," Clooney agreed.
But it turns out having a drinking buddy like Gerber would have its advantages years later.
Clooney and Gerber founded the tequila company Casamigos in 2013. It grew to become the fastest-growing tequila brands in the world and was sold for $1 billion in 2017.
- Dr Pepper forced to give $100K prize to BOTH contestants after boos erupt following odd tie-breaker at SEC championship halftime contest
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- ChatGPT is a new AI chatbot that can find mistakes in your code or write a story for you
- The science behind selling a dress to an Indian woman, according to the CEO of Latin Quarters
- All except three Indian sectoral indices have outperformed their US counterparts in 2022 so far
- Best bike helmet under ₹1000
- Best dinner set under ₹2000
- ‘Most valuable companies’ with least number of employees, as per the Hurun report
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Droneacharya Aerial IPO
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World