Jennifer Lopez calls Ben Affleck the most 'selfless Daddy ever' in Father's Day Instagram tribute
- Jennifer Lopez shared a Father's Day tribute to fiancé Ben Affleck on Instagram.
- She called Affleck the "most caring, loving, affectionate, consistent and selfless Daddy ever."
Jennifer Lopez paid tribute to her fiancé Ben Affleck in a heartfelt Instagram post on Father's Day.
"Happy Father's Day to the most caring, loving, affectionate, consistent and selfless Daddy ever. #HappyFathersDay my love," Lopez captioned the video.
In the video, the "Marry Me" performer spoke over a montage of images and videos showing the couple driving in a car, hugging on a boat, and posing for photos in black-tie attire.
In one image, Lopez cups Affleck's face and plants a kiss on his cheek. In another, she walks on his arm at the red-carpet premiere of one of Affleck's movies last year.
"This is the best time of my life," Lopez said in the narration. "I love my career, but nothing is more fulfilling to me than being able to build a family with someone I love deeply and who is just as dedicated to family and to each other as we can be. I feel incredibly blessed."
The two have a blended family of five children. Lopez had twins, Emme and Max, 14, with her ex-husband Marc Anthony. Affleck and ex-wife Jennifer Garner share three children, Violet, 16; Seraphina, 13; and Samuel, 10.
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights
- Startup funding hits a 5-year low in July-September quarter
- Mobile phone exports from India cross Rs 45,000 cr in April-Aug period, Apple leads
- Twinkle, Akshay pose with UK PM Rishi Sunak in London
- Troubles mount for Indian airlines, even in good times