Pete Davidson and Emily Ratajkowski made their first official public appearance together at a Knicks game. See the photos.
- Pete Davidson and Emily Ratajkowski were photographed together at a Knicks game on Sunday night.
- It is their first official public appearance as a rumored couple amid reports earlier this month.
The former "Saturday Night Live" star and the model were photographed sitting side-by-side at Madison Square Garden as the New York Knicks played the Memphis Grizzlies.
The pair — who were first romantically linked earlier this month — were seen smiling as they drank beer and watched the game between Ben Stiller and his wife, Christine Taylor, and Jordin Sparks and her husband, Dana Isaiah.
The pair also made things Instagram official during the evening — sort of. The accounts for the NY Knicks and the NBA shared a series of images of the two sitting courtside, which was captioned: "Pete & @emrata at The Garden ."
The post quickly amassed thousands of likes and comments. The account for another NBA team, the Denver Nuggets, jokingly asked in the comments: "Can you ask them if it's official?"
The two have yet to address their romance, but according to a source quoted in People, Davidson, 29, and Ratajkowski, 31, began dating earlier this month.
An unnamed source close to the comedian confirmed to the outlet that the two were "seeing each other" after being spotted together on Davidson's birthday on November 16.
Meanwhile, Ratajkowski was married for four years to film producer Sebastian Bear-McClard, with whom she shares a son, Sylvester. In September, the supermodel filed for divorce.
She previously gushed about the "King of Staten Island" star during a "Late Night with Seth Meyers" appearance in November 2021.
When Meyers asked her about her experience working with Davidson on a David LaChappelle fashion photo shoot, the "My Body" author called Davidson a "professional."
"He got into character in a real way," Ratajkowski recalled her time on set with the comedian. (The comment comes near the 7-minute mark in the video above.) "I was impressed, as a model, I was like 'Wow.'"
And after Meyers questioned Davidson's modeling, Ratajkowski defended the actor, listing Davidson's good qualities and emphasizing his professionalism.
"He's got the height, obviously, women find him very attractive," Ratajkowski said. "He seems super charming, he's vulnerable, he's lovely, his fingernail polish is awesome, he looks good."
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore