Riley Keough shares a photo of the last time she saw her 'beautiful mama' Lisa Marie Presley before her death
- On Tuesday, Riley Keough shared a picture of the final time she saw her mother Lisa Marie Presley.
- Keough said she felt "blessed" to have the photo, which was taken by photographer Georgie Flores.
On Tuesday, "Daisy Jones & The Six" star Riley Keough shared a photo from the last time she saw her mother Lisa Marie Presley before Presley's death on January 12.
"I feel blessed to have a photo of the last time I saw my beautiful mama," Keough captioned the photo, adding that she was "grateful" to photographer Georgie Flores for taking the picture.
People reported that the photo of Presley and Keough was taken at the Formosa Café in West Hollywood, which Elvis Presley used to frequent. His daughter Presley and grandaughter Keough were at the eatery on January 8, 2023, to celebrate what would have been Elvis' 88th birthday.
Presley, who was 54, died four days later on January 12 after being rushed to the hospital for experiencing possible cardiac arrest.
At a memorial held for Presley on Sunday in Memphis, Tennessee, Keough revealed that she had a daughter through a eulogy of Presley. The touching piece was written by Keough but read aloud by her husband, actor Ben Smith-Petersen.
"Thank you for showing me love is the only thing that matters in this life," Smith-Petersen said for Keough. "I hope I can love my daughter the way you loved me, the way you loved my brother and my sisters."
"Thank you for giving me strength, my heart, my empathy, my courage, my sense of humor, my manners, my temper, my wildness, my tenacity," the speech continued. "I'm a product of your heart, my sisters are a product of your heart, my brother is a product of your heart."
A representative for Keough confirmed to Insider that Keough and Smith-Petersen welcomed their first child together sometime in 2022, but declined to elaborate further.
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma steps down as Paytm Payments Bank Chairman
- Goa partners with World Bank to tackle sea level rise, coastal erosion and other climate change-related hazards
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Ring with health-tracking features at MWC
- Govt may look at enhanced KYC requirements for certain class of corporates
- Sebi cautions investors against fraudulent trading platforms offering stock mkt access via FPI route