Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick's kids make a rare public appearance to support their parents' Broadway show
Sarah Jessica Parkerand Matthew Broderick's kids went to the opening night of their parents' show.
- James is 19 and twins Tabitha and Marion are 12.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick's three kids — James Wilkie Broderick, 19, and twins Tabitha Hodge Broderick and Marion Loretta Elwell Broderick, 12 — made a rare public appearance all together at opening night "
The three typically keep a low profile. While James appears to have a public Instagram account that he posts sporadically on, his sisters are absent from his feed.
Their mother also avoids posting photos of their faces on her own social media. Parker posted a tribute to James on his birthday in October 2021, writing in part, "On this one, it's bittersweet. Not to be with him. To wish him the most happiest of birthdays." He is looking down in the picture.
When her kids were going off to school one month earlier, she posted images of their backs with a tribute poem. "The house is different. We are different. They need us more. And far less," a poem in the caption read in part.
At the "Plaza Suite" opening, all three Broderick kids smiled brightly for the cameras. James wore a black suit and tie, and Marion wore a pale pink dress while Tabitha opted for a black one.
They looked as fashionable as their mom typically does, but Parker told Entertainment Tonight in 2016 that her kids "don't offer up design ideas yet" for SJP, the shoe and clothing design company that the actress launched in 2014.
Parker said in 2016 she has heard that "apparently one of my daughters is plotting to take over" the business that she calls "mama's company."
The "Sex and the City" star didn't name the twin she was talking about, but joked, "I think she really likes being bossy," organizing, and "putting things into action."
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma steps down as Paytm Payments Bank Chairman
- Goa partners with World Bank to tackle sea level rise, coastal erosion and other climate change-related hazards
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Ring with health-tracking features at MWC
- Govt may look at enhanced KYC requirements for certain class of corporates
- Sebi cautions investors against fraudulent trading platforms offering stock mkt access via FPI route