Sofia Richie unfollows Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian on Instagram
Sofia Richierecently unfollowed her former partner Scott Disickand his ex Kourtney Kardashianon Instagram, according to Us Weekly.
- Richie seemingly unfollowed the two stars after Disick was seen leaving Nobu in Malibu with a model named
Bella Banoson Thursday.
- Richie and Disick — who shares three children with Kardashian — dated for three years before officially ending their relationship in August 2020.
Her decision to unfollow the reality star, who she dated for over three years, and his ex comes after he was seen on a date with a model named Bella Banos, 24, on Thursday. They were photographed leaving Nobu in Malibu together.
Prior to the Thursday night outing, Banos and Disick were linked in 2017. The model told InStyle that they met through her ex and stayed in touch.
"At first, Scott was just my friend. But he got to know me on a different level. We're super connected," she told the outlet.
She also claimed that she was the woman Disick brought on the Kardashian family trip to Costa Rica, an incident that stirred up drama on a 2017 episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
Later that year, Disick began spending time with Richie, and the couple made their relationship official on Instagram in September 2017.
However, multiple sources have claimed that there was an underlying tension between Kardashian and Richie, and the influencer previously unfollowed Kardashian in February. It's unconfirmed when she refollowed the reality star.
"They have been off and on for two months," a source told E! News. "Sofia really pushed to make things work between them after they initially broke up, but Scott officially called it off recently and they are no longer speaking."
The source added that the 15-year age gap may have gotten in the way of their relationship.
"Friends attributed their 15-year age difference becoming an issue," they said, continuing, "He's in a very much different place in his life, really focused on a more quiet lifestyle, his kids and his investment businesses. And Sofia, at 21 years, really still trying to figure what she wants to do which drove them apart over time."
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts
- IPL has given me confidence to remain calm under pressure: Rinku Singh
- GST collection surges to 8-month high in November
- Environmental Impact Assessments