The top 5 new TV shows premiering in April
- Every month, TV Time provides Business Insider with the five most anticipated new TV shows.
- April includes Showtime's "Penny Dreadful: City of Angels" and FX on Hulu's "Miss America."
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
"Penny Dreadful" fans can look forward to a new series this month with "Penny Dreadful: City of Angels," starring "Game of Thrones" alum Natalie Dormer. And FX on Hulu continues on with "Mrs. America," starring Cate Blanchett.
Every month, Business Insider runs down the five most anticipated new shows using data from television-tracking app TV Time, derived from its millions of users around the world who use the app to track and react to what they're watching.
Surprisingly absent from this month's list is Netflix, but it's dropping the second season of Ricky Gervais' returning series, "After Life."
Below are the five most anticipated new shows of April:
5. "Run" — HBO, April 12
4. "Tales From the Loop" —Amazon Prime Video, April 3
3. "Tower of God" — Crunchyroll, April 1
2. "Mrs. America" — FX on Hulu, April 15
1. "Penny Dreadful: City of Angels" — Showtime, April 26
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- RBI keeps lending rates intact, remains accommodative
- India remains to be ranked as the fourth most powerful country as per Asia Power Index 2021
- Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term
- IPL to Covid vaccine — Here’s what Indians searched on Google the most in 2021
- Best ultrawide monitors in India