The top 9 shows on Netflix and other streaming services this week
- Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider with a list of the nine most in-demand original TV shows on streaming services in the US.
- Disney Plus' "The Mandalorian" passed Netflix's "The Witcher" for the top spot on this week's list.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
It's a battle of Witchers and Mandalorians, as Disney Plus' "Star Wars" series, "The Mandalorian," reclaims its title as the most in-demand original streaming series in the US from Netflix's hit fantasy series, "The Witcher."However, "The Witcher" is still the most in-demand series globally. Advertisement
Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider with a list of the nine most in-demand TV shows on streaming services in the US. The data is based on "demand expressions," Parrot Analytics' globally standardized TV-demand measurement unit. Audience demand reflects the desire, engagement, and viewership weighted by importance, so a stream or a download is a higher expression of demand than a "like" or a comment on social media, for instance.
Below are this week's nine most popular original shows on Netflix and other streaming services:
9. "Harley Quinn" (DC Universe)
8. "Lucifer" (Netflix)Advertisement
7. "The Crown" (Netflix)
6. "The Expanse" (Amazon Prime Video)Advertisement
5. "Titans" (DC Universe)
4. "Stranger Things" (Netflix)Advertisement
3. "You" (Netflix)
2. "The Witcher" (Netflix)Advertisement
1. "The Mandalorian" (Disney Plus)
- India at forefront of vaccine development: Modi
- How music has become the real social connector, and technology has helped democratize music in today’s digitally connected world
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump versus Biden — Here’s what the result of the US election could mean for India
- EXCLUSIVE: Why Tata Motors CEO is not worried about Musk's Tesla coming to India
- Chinese soldier strays across the border — detained by India , to be released soon